Please check “My account” on the library website for information on holds and due dates. The emails that usually let you know when your library items are due, or when they are ready to be picked up, are temporarily unavailable.
Check out our LibAnswer for instructions.
Writing and Grammar Tutor
– 17.5 hr/week, Monday to Friday, 1:00-4:30pm
– Have Bachelors Degree, preferably in Arts or Education field
– please drop off resume in person at library service desk, or email: email@example.com
– 15 hr/week, Monday and Tuesday, 5:00-10:00pm; Saturday, 12:00-5:00pm
– Have Bachelors Degree in any field, or Library Technician Diploma
– Have understanding of library research processes
– Please drop off resume in person at library service desk, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The GPRC Library will be closed on Monday, August 6th, for Heritage Day.